In recent times, beer drinking has become a hobby of lot of people. Those who are really serious about brews have a long list of exotic favorites and an even longer list of beers they haven’t yet tried.
If you’re shopping for gifts for such friends or family members who enjoy brew like those described above, it might be a great idea to consider some beer related item as a gift for their part in your special day. What could be better than providing them with their own customized mug from which they can quaff their favorite beers?
Knowing the Right Mugs for the Right Brew
Utilizing the beer Mugs rightly does wonders to enhance your drinking experience. This is a list of the most common types of beer Mugs and their characteristics. This will help you understand what type of Mugs you are looking for.
- Wheat Beer Mugs that holds about 15-20 ounces of brew.
- Pilsner Mugs are very tall, with a shape that evenly tapers as you go down
- Flute Mugs most often seen with sparkling wines like Champagne.
- Pint Mugs are mostly associated with English pubs that are bit short, with a mouth that is just a bit larger than the base.
- Tulip Mugs, originally made for white wine, are shaped with the rim of the Mugs being not as large as the midpoint of the Mugs.
- Stange and Becher are cylindrical Mugs holding about the same amount of brew, but the Becher is fatter and shorter than the Stange.
- Yard Mugs are so called because they stand a yard (3 feet) high.
- Beer Stein is a Huge Mugs created from metal, ceramic, or even timber.
Customization for the Personal touch
Customized beer mugs come in a variety of styles and price ranges. Some select classic design of Mugs mugs with the recipient’s initials etched on the Mugs. The color pattern is chosen such that it complements the theme of their bar rooms. Mugs mugs also feature additional images like a sports related icon. That is, they are the logos of the sports teams or their flags. These are usually available in traditional size, which usually holds about 16 oz – 24 oz of beer. But there are many different types of beer Mugsware, each with its own characteristic shape designed to be used with a specific type of brew. Many go for that extra large size available in the market as they really enjoy consuming their favorite beverages regularly.
Besides shirts, trousers and waist coats, there are accessories which event rules allow to wear during the game. These include-
- Poker Cuff Links- Gold, silver and diamond-shaped cuff links worn during play add a subtle touch of style to poker outfits. It even serves as a unique gift item.
- Belt Buckle- Belt buckles of different designs can transform traditional trousers to stylish wear. Belt buckles are stylish accessories and are available in many poker-themed designs.
- Poker Booker Shorts- Booker shorts are originally comical dresses, but sometimes worn by poker players.
- Poker SunMugs- Especially designed to wear at the poker table, these accessories are ideal to conceal eyes while at a game; it is said that they are framed with the motto ‘to see everything and reveal nothing’.
Apart from these Poker Accessories, poker neckties and other small items are also routinely used by players to bring in some element of style to the game. Dressing up for a game of poker has never been so entertaining. More than anything, it creates a playful atmosphere around the table.